this is a bunch of things about nothing that may or may not come out of my vagina

Friday, May 16, 2008

2 weeks left


Yes my friends, 2 weeks from today, Sex and the City is here! For a lot of people like me, May 30th seemed like it would never get here. In the past decade, I have become very close to Carrie, Charolette, Miranda, and Samantha. They are my friends in New York and I got to catch up on their lives every week. Living in a small town does not have the same "sexy" thoughts or even actions. We are just used to keeping things bottled up and not talking openly about things as "funky spunk" or "me, James, and his tiny penis" just to name a few. The girls made it mu easier for people to ask and say the things that they really wanted to know and they used humor to do so. I believe that all women would like to know what it is like to "have sex like a man" but they are too afraid to do so. Well women, take my advice and the advice of the girls and remember, you can enjoy your sexuality and as long as your safe and know the boundaries before hand, laugh, love, and dont be afraid to tell your man to go down!!!!! See you all there in 2 weeks. Catch up on the episodes if you need a refresher....and get ready for the question we all want to know. Will Carrie and Big finally get married? Until then, grab a cosmo, vibrator, and a nice pair of Manolo's and have some hot sexy fun.

No comments: